For the attention of the public:
1. Do not throw waste and empty wrappers outside. Dispose of them in trash cans.
2. Do not spit or answer the calls of nature in public places.
3. Keep two handkerchiefs with you: one for general use, and the other for unavoidable spitting. These handkerchiefs can be washed and reused.
4. Minimise the use of plastic.
5. Support proper waste disposal, sorting of waste, and general environmental protection.
- Be Clean. Be Healthy.
- A Clean India is a Beautiful India.